Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm terrible at this!!


So, I have been terrible at updating my blog! I am pretty sure I have a small case of procrastination plus we have been kinda busy lately! But...Lucky for you Tannon is working late and I can't sleep so I decided it would be a good time to do some updating! Tannon just started school again and also changed his major again, it is now agricultural science technology or something like that. It has both aspects of what he is interested in (computers and farming) in one major so it is right up his alley! Plus, with this major he is completley done with his math (THANK GOODNESS) so that works out great!! So he is a very busy boy, he is still working at Icon full time and also at the farm on the weekends and as for me I am just still working at the dentist's office and spending time with my busy hubby when he's not working or at school. That has been pretty much what has been going on with us lately! Anyway, I have had these fun summer pictures of us boating that I have been wanting to post, but haven't got around to it so you are getting them now. So enjoy!

2 comments:

Misty said...

So cute Megs! Glad to see you guys are having so much fun! We love you!

Lando & Cami said...

Hey cute girl!! Thanks for your comment. You and Tannon are so dang cute. I love looking at your blog. Kids yet? I think we are in the same boat with that one. lol. Sometimes I feel undeserving of how happy I feel. Thanks for saying what you did though!!