Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!





I thought this was really neat, the trees had totally grown around the sign

Tannon and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on June 24th, I can't believe it has been 3 years already! We decided to go camping to celebrate our anniversary, mainly because we don't have a lot of funds right now with Tannon going to school and what not, and we also both LOVE camping and the outdoors so it seemed like the perfect idea. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to spend the time together!! I love you lots honey!! Thanks for being such a great husband and best friend!!!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

fun! I'm glad you two get out and go camping! I miss that right now. we need to go. I wonder how my belly would like sleeping on the ground though. hmmm..
You look so cute in these photos meg!
Happy summer!

Jaci